Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Contest for you to check out!!

The blog Fangs, Fur, and Fey are celebrating their three year anniversary with a wonderful contest! What are they giving away to the lucky winner(s) you may ask?! Well! The grand prize winner gets a Kindle! And twenty two other winners will get a 20 dollar gift card to a vendor of their choice (they have a list to choose from).

I've already sent in my entry, what are you waiting for??? Oh.. the link? Right! Here you go!
HERE Good luck!

And on another note, yesterday (Tuesday Nov 3) was the release day for Me and My Shadow, Katie MacAlister's next Silver dragons novel. I'm heading out to grab my copy later today. Here's hoping I find it in the first store I go to! My city isn't big on book stores.. and the ones we do have, almost never have new ones out.

Happy reading!!
Morning Glow

No comments: