Thursday, August 27, 2009

My TBR pile is growing!

Just a quick update post to show you all that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, and that there will be plenty of reviews coming to keep you all entertained. The books in my TBR pile, which is growing by the day, will all be reviewed, and you can expect one by tomorrow night, I promise!

Curious about what's coming up? Here we go!
"Soul Catcher" by Leigh Bridger (aka Deborah Smith)
"Hush, Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick (my first YA novel to review, yay!)
"Bad Moon Rising" by Sherrilyn Kenyon
"Dead Men's Boots" by Mike Carey
"Seduce Me" by Robyn DeHart
"Mr. Darcy, Vampyre" by Amanda Grange
and "Four Dukes and a Devil" by Cathy Maxwell, Elaine Fox, Jeaniene Frost, Sophia Nash, and Tracy Anne Warren

There are also a few more books coming my way.. But we'll worry about the ones I have for now, right?

Happy reading, everyone

No comments: