Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Books (and such!) bought, received, swapped, etc! Sept 09

So many things received today! Well, okay... today and the past couple days. Here we go!

Received:
"Dawnbreaker" by Jocelynn Drake (SIGNED!) I got this from the author herself via a contest on her blog. I'm excited to read it!
"Feels like the First Time" by Tawny Weber. Sounds great!
"The Lion's Shadow" by Marthe Arends (SIGNED!) I can't wait to read this, supposedly this is actually Katie MacAlister's first historical romance. And I'm sure, by now, you all know how much I LOVE Katie MacAlister!

Swapped:
"The Accidental Demon Slayer" by Angie Fox. I'm eager to check this out, sounds good, and I think the cover is adorable!

Bought:
"Born of Night" by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I love this author, and I'm eager to check out this series.
"The Renegade Hunter" by Lynsay Sands. I eagerly await each Argeneau series book. This one looks to be just as good.

And now for what else I received! I won a contest on the Shooting Stars Mag for a Tshirt from www.crazydogtshirts.com and it came in today! And the guy from the site that I talked to was so nice, he threw in another shirt for me for free! I definitely found my newest Christmas and Birthday gift site, there's so much on there I want to buy.. for myself. I mean.. for others! Please check them out, and become a fan of their facebook page - they have daily trivia contests to win a free shirt!

Check back soon for some reviews! Hopefully I can get them up soon, anyways. I'm close to getting behind in my schoolwork, just barely keeping up, so (unfortunately) that has to come first.

Happy Reading!

No comments: