Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Whatcha Got Wednesday?

This is me being excited about recent buys/loans/books sent to review. And I thought I would share it with you all! I already mentioned some of them, but now... now I have pictures! (dun dun dun). Um.. well anyways, on with the picture.

Bought: Books 1 - 7 of the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine (yay!). Can't wait to re-read these.

On Loan from my local Library/work: "Fourth Comings" by Megan McCafferty. I read books one and two and LOVED them. I have three sitting here, waiting for me to finish up some books I was sent to review so I can get started on it. n.n

Won: ARC of "Haunted By Your Touch" an anthology featuring Jeaniene Frost, Shayla Black, and Sharie Kohler. I was going to buy this one when it came out.. I was so excited to win it!!

To Review: "When Pleasure Rules," "When Blood Calls," and "When Wicked Craves" (not pictured) by J.K. Beck. All for RRT. Originally I was only going to review book three for them, but they ended up assigning them all to me. I've heard some excellent things about this series, and I'm excited to have been given them all to review (I hated the thought of coming into the series at book 3).

Now it's your turn.. Whatcha Got?

No comments: