Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Whatcha Got Wednesday!

Yay! Another awesome installment of Whatcha Got Wednesday. And I'm very excited about this weeks haul.. even though I'm no where near being through last weeks... or the several weeks before.


Bought:
"Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins - I'm holding off on reading this one. I'm just not ready yet.
"The Year of Living Scandalously" by Julia London - Couldn't pass this one up.
"Hard to Hold" by Julie Leto - I've seen the buzz about this for a while, and I've never been able to get it out of my head, finally I got myself a copy!

Won:
"Trial By Desire" by Courtney Milan - SIGNED! Yay! Thanks to the author and KB. :)

For Review:
"Wild Heart" by Lori Brighton (ebook)
I reviewed Lori's book "The Ghost Hunter" and enjoyed it, so she sent me "Wild Heart" to read and review as well.

That's it for me this week, what about you guys?

No comments: