Thursday, January 27, 2011

CSN stores - Excellent service, excellent products.

If you've been around the blogosphere for... any amount of time, really - you would have come accross CSN stores. Housing more than one person could ever need in a lifetime, CSN has just about everything - from some modern furniture to spice up your new apartment, right down to the little necessities like notebooks and binders. I have been a huge fan of CSN for years, and I'll admit it, I enter contests for giftcards whenever I see one pop up. Just browsing the store for five minutes, I know I'll find at least five things that appeal to me.

In fact, two of my best bookcases came from CSNstores. Cheap, easy to put together, and the fastest shipping I've ever experienced, I haven't found a better online furniture store. When I get something from CSN, I know I'm getting a quality product that will last for a long time. And I really meant what I said - each bookcase was more than easy to put together. I am the farthest thing from a handy(wo)man. I'm lucky I can properly hammer a nail into a board! But both products I have gotten from CSN have been so easy, with excellent instructions.

All that said, I have received the opportunity to review another CSN product - but gosh, which one?! Excuse me while I go browse for the next several hours. =)

Expect a review of a CSN product in the upcoming weeks!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

No comments: