Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday?

Whatcha Got Wednesday is my own little weekly meme where I talk about books I received, whether I got them to review, or for my own reading pleasure (which is the usual way). If anyone else would like to participate in Whatcha Got Wednesday, feel free! This week I got three books, all bought yesterday, actually.


Bought:
"The Iron Duke" by Meljean Brook - So many people said they loved this, I couldn't resist.
"Awakened" by PC and Kristin Cast - Eeeek I love this series! And look for my review of "The Fledgling Handbook 101" coming tomorrow!
"My Fair Succubi" by Jill Myles - YAY YAY YAY! I LOVE this author. I cannot express that enough. "Gentlemen Prefer Succubi" and "Succubi Like it Hot" are two of my favorites, and I cannot WAIT to see what trouble Jackie gets into next =)

That's it for me this week, what about you guys? Feel free to share your thoughts on any of the books I got this week, and look for a review of each coming soon!

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda, aka Morning Glow ~!~ 

2 comments:

Carissa said...

The Iron Duke is a wonderful book! I didn't expect to like it at all and I was really surprised at how wonderfully fleshed out the world of the Iron Seas was. Great choice.


I have all the House of Night Novels (except for Awakened) and I know this sounds terrible, but so far I've only read Marked! LOL. I have so many titles in my TBR pile. But I really did enjoy the Casts take on Vampires.


I haven't read any books by Jill Myles but I have heard good things, so enjoy!

Amanda from Novel Addiction said...

Thank you for commenting! And you have me so excited about "The Iron Duke" now. Maybe I'll move it up in my to be read pile (which is now several shelves and a couple bags worth).

And I know what you mean about owning a lot of books and not reading them.. I have almost all of the books in the JR Ward BDB series.. and I've never read any! But they are on my list.

~ Amanda