Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday! #30 and some fun/excellent news!

Welcome to another edition of Whatcha Got Wednesday! WGW is my own little weekly meme where I talk about what I bought or received in the past week. I don't do this to brag, but to spotlight books that I might not get to for a while, or might not review at all - Such is the case with my Romance Review Today books, since I don't review those here.

Well, let's get to the books!

Half Price Books was having a Memorial Day sale all weekend, so I went to finally buy some of the books I've been holding off on, mostly because two of them are re-prints.
BOUGHT:

"Confessions of a Vampire's Girlfriend" by Katie MacAlister/Katie Maxwell.
- I already own the older, smaller Goth Faire books, but Ben and Fran are my favorite Dark One couple - I couldn't help but buy this version!

"Fallen 2 (Aerie and Reckoning)" by Thomas Sniegoski. - I already own these too! But it's been stated that Sniegoski will write another book for this series (YAY), and that it will match the covers and sizes of the re-releases. Plus, I love these books so much, it's totally worth it.

"When I Fall In Love" by Lynn Kurland. - I had the opportunity to read and review another book in this series, and loved it. I'm a sucker for a series that follows a family, as well as TIME TRAVEL! Especially the time travel. ;) So when I found this, I dove on it.

I feel like I forgot something, and I probably did *Sigh*. Well, if I did I'll include it in next week's batch!

This weekend is the Reader and Author Get Together, and I'm getting super excited! I've started working on some business cards for my blog, and I have my stack of books all ready to pack up for autographs. If anyone else is going, comment or drop me a line (my email is in the "Want Novel Addiction to review your book?" section) and we'll see about coordinating a meetup!

I'm starting to plan a big blog extravaganza to celebrate over 200 followers, my blogoversary, AND my birthday! My plan is to get a line up of authors to interview, have a giveaway every day, as well as a grand prize giveaway at the end. I'll include more details as things start falling into place.

And don't forget! Only two days left to enter to win "Raven's Kiss" by Toni LoTempio! Go HERE to fill out the form!

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

No comments: