Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday #31

Welcome to another edition of Whatcha Got Wednesday! WGW is my own little weekly meme where I talk about what I bought or received in the past week. I don't do this to brag, but to spotlight books that I might not get to for a while, or might not review at all - Such is the case with my Romance Review Today books, since I don't review those here.

Well, let's get to the books!



WON:
"Demons are a Girl's Best Friend" by Linda Wisdom (ARC)
"Ripe for Pleasure" by Isobel Carr (ARC)
"Love Drunk Cowboy" by Carolyn Brown (ARC)
"SEALed Forever" by Mary Margret Daughtridge (ARC)
Thanks to Love To Read For Fun for the above books!

Also pictured above is the HUGlight I won! Months ago, HUGlight was giving away a Kindle to one of their facebook fans, so I joined. And every week, they give away free HUGlights to a couple fans. Well, I was lucky enough to win one. They're pretty cool little gadgets, you can wrap it around your neck for a hands free light, or even curl it and shape it so it sits up on its own! My Grampa already has a plan in place to steal it from me. =)

I've been reading (I recently finished "Beg for Mercy" by Jami Alden - AMAZING), but haven't been writing the reviews, arg. I'll be so glad to get back into my regular reviewing schedule.

Did you guys get anything cool this week? Let me know in the comments, or link to your mailbox post!
Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

1 comment:

Jen at Red Hot Books said...

I've read Ripe for Pleasure. It was very sexy. I hope you like it as much as I did.