Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday #32

Welcome to another edition of Whatcha Got Wednesday! WGW is my own little weekly meme where I talk about what I bought or received in the past week. I don't do this to brag, but to spotlight books that I might not get to for a while, or might not review at all - Such is the case with my Romance Review Today books, since I don't review those here.

On to the bookies! I went on a bit of a buying binge this week. Yikes!

BOUGHT:
"Smokin' Seventeen" by Janet Evanovich - Still hoping the series will get better.. Also, stickers!
"Ruby Red" by Kerstin Gier - Time travel is my second favorite genre.
"Angel Burn" by L.A. Weatherly - Angels!
"Devil Without a Cause" by Terri Garey - and the author even sent me a match bookmark to go with it!
"The Goddess Test" by Aimee Carter - reviewed this a while ago, loved it so I had to buy myself a copy :)
RT Book Reviews magazine - I really enjoy going through these.. I think I might buy myself a subscription.

WON:
"Master and Apprentice" by Sonya Bateman - loved book one!
"Face of Danger" by Roxanne St. Claire (ARC)
"Shiver of Fear by Roxanne St. Claire
"Bone Cold" by Erica Spindler
"Thirteen Years Later" by Jasper Kent

That's it for me this week. What did you get?

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

No comments: