Sunday, June 26, 2011

WINNERS: "Reality Stinks" by Ashlynn Monroe (late, sorry!)

Reality Stinks My contest for two copies of "Reality Stinks" by Ashlynn Monroe ended Thursday night, and I was supposed to post the winners Friday morning, but I have been extremely sick this weekend, and I'm just now beginning to feel much better. My sincerest apologies to the winners and to Ashlynn for putting this off so long!

So without further ado.. the two lucky winners are....

********************** DIANA *************************

and

******************* CHRISTINE D. **********************

Thanks to all that entered, and a big thank you to Ashlynn for donating the two copies of "Reality Stinks" to giveaway!  I'll email Ashlynn asap with the winner's contact information, so hopefully you will get your books soon, and again - sorry for the delay!

Didn't win? Purchase the book here:
All Romance Ebooks

Happy Reading! And Congrats to the winners!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

1 comment:

ArtemisG said...

Thank you very much!!!