Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Radio silence until I get a new computer - Sad!

Hello everyone,

I had to order a new computer since mine is no longer working, unfortunately. I can only use it for fifteen minutes until it randomly restarts. After chatting with tech support for five hours, I finally decided the best course of action is to just bite the bullet and get a new one - but it's the passing of an era! Poor Sir Lap Toppington the Third. He was a good friend for three and a half years.

So due to the above, I won't be able to post reviews for at least a little while. Hopefully the new computer will arrive soon and I'll be able to get everything set up and downloaded quickly. But with the holidays (and the craziness at work) - who knows!

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda, Novel Addiction ~!~

No comments: