Friday, April 1, 2016

Weekly Reading Update! 3/25-3/31/16

This was another week for graphic novels - mostly because I've been so busy that I didn't have much time for anything else.

I finally caught up on Red Hood and the Outlaws, reading both volumes 6 and 7. I was not happy with the ending of 7! Don't do that to me - I love this team, and I refuse to see them turn against each other. I'm not sure if this is the end for the series or not, but I really hope not.. I guess we'll see how it goes.

I also caught up on Aquaman and the Others, reading volume 2. This one was just okay, I prefer Aquaman's single title. It seems this volume comes after some big DC event that I didn't read, so it was more than a little confusing.

Finally, I read Aftershock by Jill Sorenson. Oh wow, was this amazing. I was on edge the entire time, and couldn't put it down - which was rough, considering I am currently dealing with vertigo and reading is not always easy/pleasurable. But this book definitely made it worth it. Check it out if you like Romantic Suspense. I can't wait for the next book to come in at the library!


Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda, Novel Addiction ~!~

No comments: