Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Taking a pit stop

Hey all,

I came down with a nasty cold, so posts will be slim - if not downright nonexistent - this week. Any posts that I guaranteed to be up on a certain date will go live as specified, but otherwise, I'm just going to take it easy and try to get over this as soon as possible.

I'd love to say this means I will be reading like a fiend - but so far, this cold is the "makes you too exhausted to do anything but sleep" kind of thing, so I think I'll be napping more than anything.

And for anyone that caught it - can you tell I'm currently reading the Driven series by K. Bromberg? Book three can't arrive fast enough.

I'll be back to posting like usual as soon as I'm able to breathe normally again. Stupid colds.

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda, Novel Addiction ~!~

No comments: