Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Review: SPARK by S.L. Scott!

My Review: This was an awesome, emotional read. I stayed up way too late reading because I couldn't stop myself. Long-time readers know I love my musicians and rock stars, and this is an absolutely perfect example. It was steamy and sweet all at once.

Jet is hit with a huge surprise that will change his life - and what makes him such an amazing hero is that he rises to the challenge. There's some fantastic characterization in this book. They all felt so real, so genuine, like I would just see them around town. And boy, oh boy... do I wish I could find a Jet of my own.

Cover Lovin': Hot!

Recommendation: You'll want the brothers story asap!

Final Rating: FOUR out of FIVE stars (4/5)

Happy Reading
~!~ Amanda, Novel Addiction ~!~

No comments: