Monday, July 30, 2018

Review: COOPER'S CHARM by Lori Foster!

Out Now!
About the book: 
One summer, two sisters and a chance to start over…

Before the burglary that shattered her confidence, Phoenix Rose had a fiancé, a successful store and a busy, happy existence. After months spent adrift, she takes a job at the lakeside resort of Cooper’s Charm. Surrounded by beautiful scenery, friendly colleagues and a charismatic, widowed boss, Phoenix is slowly inching her way back into the world.

Visiting Cooper’s Charm to check up on her little sister, Ridley Rose impulsively agrees to fill in as housekeeper. Still reeling from an ego-bruising divorce, she finds satisfaction in a job well done—and in the attention of the resort’s handsome scuba instructor.

For Phoenix and Ridley, Cooper’s Charm is supposed to be merely temporary. But this detour may lead to the place they most need to be, where the future is as satisfying as it is surprising…


My Review:  This is exactly the kind of book I needed to break up the monotony of the same old same old. There's certainly something great about an alpha male.. but Cooper is the epitome of a perfect man. Not bossy, doesn't assume he always knows best, protective but not overbearing... just a real, good, solid man. And I think I'm in love.

My all time favorite Lori Foster book (so far!) is Don't Tempt Me, and this book had a similar enough feel that I was sucked in right away. Coopers Charm, the place not the book, has that perfect small town/close community feel, and I felt like I was at home while reading.  Cooper really made this book for me, but Phoenix was a super close second. I just wanted to be her friend, support her, and watch her come out of her shell. The cast of secondary characters are amazing as well, and I just want to be a part of their self-made family. And as a bonus - there's a secondary romance blossoming during the course of the story as well!!

Cover Lovin': Perfectly idyllic and contemporary.

Recommendation: Another awesome series starter from Lori Foster! I can't wait for more.

Final Rating: FIVE out of FIVE stars (5/5)!!! Another book that proves Lori Foster is the queen! I think it's my new favorite!

Get it today on

Add it now on Goodreads!


No comments: