Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Apologies: An unplanned hiatus

Just wanted to put out a little note to say how sorry I am for disappearing on everyone!

Unfortunately I got knocked down with one heck of a virus, and not only did it take me a couple weeks to get over that, but then another several weeks just to get any sort of energy back. I'm just now to the point where I feel like I can really sit up and pay attention again.

For those of you waiting on email responses or reviews, I promise I will get to them, and I'm so sorry it has taken me this long.

Thank you for your patience and continued support! I love reading, reviewing, and sharing my thoughts with all of you. The blogging community is a wonderful space and I'm happy to still be a part of it.

I'll be back soon with some new content!

No comments: