Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am confuzzled - Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Book 1) (Paperback)  This is not a review, this is me being confused about my feelings for this book.. or rather, for this whole series.

I just finished book two, and I am hoping to find book three tomorrow when I get to work - this is part of my problem. WHY DO I WANT TO KEEP READING! Georgia is so.. so.. MEAN! In fact, she's most definitely a bee-otch. She has some witty moments, in fact I'm in love with how she speaks with her parents, because it is so achingly teenagery. But how she treats her best friend Jas.. heck, how she treats everyone is just so mean and disrespectful. And frankly, if I hear one more thing about her trying to suck her nose in I'm going to strangle her.

On the other hand.. I MUST have the next book. MUST keep reading! I'm really not sure why. They're super quick reads, so maybe that helps. But I think I want to keep reading to see if Georgia grows any as a person. And to see if she and Sex God get together.

Also.. how is she and her friends getting away with so much stuff? Are they way more leniant in England?

And it's not just Georgia.. every girl in that school has some seriously mean moments. Except for Nauseating P. Green.. She gets mentioned a few times a book, and I feel so bad for her. Having to go to school with these mean people. Mean girls.

Speaking of that - I would so not be able to handle an all girls school. Especially when the girls are this catty. And when the teachers are that weird. Yikes.

Has anyone else read this series? Or want to? I've picked the books up because I couldn't get over the awesome titles. That, and I apparently have a YA fetish. Along with my Angel fetish ( Give me a YA Angel book and I'll be set for life. WHAT?! Crescendo comes out soon??? I know, I have mine pre-ordered. n.n).

Share your thoughts with me please. Want to check out the first book in mean Georgia's series? Find it at Amazon.com.

2 comments:

Jess Tedrick said...

I read the first one a few years ago and though I remember enjoying it but I never did get further than that first one.

Amanda from Novel Addiction said...

They're enjoyable quick reads, just.. holy crap she's mean!