Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday #18

Welcome everyone! Whatcha Got Wednesday is my own little meme where I talk about what I got this week. I don't do this to brag or anything, just share what I received this week and hopefully start up some discussion about what reads we're all looking forward to. Also, since I review for RRT, this allows me to show what I've received from them, since I can't post the reviews here.

So... I was a bad, bad girl this week. With Borders closing, I went on a bit of a buying spree... Some of these are books I've already read (and reviewed), but I wanted them for my own personal collection. But anyways... here we go!

BOUGHT:
"Destined for an Early Grave" by Jeaniene Frost
- AHH NEW CAT AND BONES!
"Dancing on the Head of a Pin" by Thomas Sniegoski - Yay Remy Chandler!
"Bonded By Blood" by Laurie London - With a cover like that, I couldn't pass it up.
"The Black Sheep and the Princess" by Donna Kauffman - New to me author, and very interesting cover blurb
"Warrior" by Zoe Archer - So many people loved these, I decided to try them out!
"The Darkest Hour" by Maya Banks - Been looking forward to reading this.
"Fallen Angel" by Heather Terrell - ANGELS!
"How to Say Goodbye in Robot" by Natalie Standiford - Such a good, cute book.
"Sweethearts" by Sara Zarr - This book haunts me, sometimes..
"Nevermore" by Kelly Creagh - I just.. I really wanted it.
"All Jacked Up" by Lorelei James - Working my way towards owning the whole series!
"Paranormalcy" by Kiersten White - LOVE this one! Can't wait for "Supernaturally!"
"Zombies vs Unicorns" by Various - Do I really need a reason?!
"Matched" by Ally Condie (Not pictured) - Bought that, and automatically gave it to my Mom, telling her she just HAD to read it.
FOR REVIEW FOR ROMANCE REVIEWS TODAY
"Falling Under" by Gwen Hayes
- I.. don't know anything about this, but I agreed to do it anyways. =)
"Never Again" by Michele Bardsley - I jumped on this one. And not just for the awesome mantitty cover.

Well, that's it for me this week. And if I'm smart, that will be it for me for a long time, aside from review books.

So now it's your turn - did you get anything noteworthy this week? Do you agree that I am obviously addicted to books, and it's become an unhealthy obsession? Eek. Share your thoughts in the comments!

Until next time, Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

No comments: