Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Official - I'm going to the Lori Foster Get Together!

YAY! It's official, I will be going to the Annual Reader & Author Get Together this year! Last year was my first time going, and I had so much fun! But I felt like such a silly newbie that I didn't do too much. But this year I plan to live it up and take part as much as possible!

So many authors I love are going, and plenty more that I've heard of and want to start reading. Plus, all the cool swag - it was like Christmas when I went last year, lol. I can't wait! It feels like ages between now and then, *Sigh.*

So I was wondering - is anyone else going? If so, I'd love to meet some of the bloggers that I read everyday! Comment or email me if you're going, and maybe we'll try and meet up doing the get together.

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going too! I would love to meet you. This is my first RAGT, but 2nd con. Went to my first last year & Im hooked. Im also going to Authors After Dark & Readers N Ritas.

Amanda from Novel Addiction said...

Oh man, I would love to go to Author's After Dark and Readers N Ritas, but I can't afford them, at least not this year. Next year I'm going to RT though, for sure! When it gets closer to the RAGT we'll have to coordinate a time to meet!