Friday, January 22, 2016

Weekly Reading Update! 1/16-1/22/16!

It's time again for my Weekly Reading Update, a new feature on this blog for 2016. I missed last week, but it worked out okay since I read NOTHING last week - I was too sick to function. But now I'm (mostly) all better and back at the reading game.

This week I read and reviewed "Fighting Dirty" by Lori Foster so be sure to check out that review if you haven't already (find it HERE). Another great one by Lori, and I can't wait to see how her next series goes!

But this weekly update is for books that I have read and did not review on the blog - such as books I just read for fun or books that I received to review for Romance Reviews Today, and I am unable to cross-post.

And as always, feel free to follow me on Goodreads (link on the sidebar) to see all my status updates!

First up: MISCONDUCT by Penelope Douglas. I think what I loved most about this was the dialogue between the two. They had a playfulness that seemed so genuine and even had me smiling a few times. So thank goodness I didn't read it in public. Same goes for the sexy scenes - definitely hot. This isn't one of those "read it in the break room at work" type of books! Make sure you check it out if you like your books steamy! Click the cover to to Amazon.com and buy it today!

Last but definitely not least, I read DESCENDER, VOLUME 1: TIN STARS by Jeff Lemire. This one blew me away. Everything I have read by Jeff Lemire so far has been fantastic, but this one definitely so. If you remember the movie AI from forever ago - this has a similar feel. But it's so good. I can't wait for volume 2! Click the cover to find it at Amazon.

Well, that's it for me this week, so far! Hopefully next week I will be back in the full swing of things, with plenty of reviews and updates to keep your reading lists overflowing!

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda, Novel Addiction ~!~

No comments: