Friday, December 10, 2010

18+ Tag Along, and Follow Friday!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!! I, Amanda (aka Morning Glow), enjoy reading a mix of things, but the most featured genres on here are Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy, and Young Adult fiction (of the paranormal romance or just plain romance-y variety). I'm also a reviewer for Romance Reviews Today, and while I can't post those reviews here, I do occasionally like to talk about the books if I love them enough. So please feel free to stick around, and make sure to enter my current contests! I'm giving away a $40 CSN Gift Card, and author HP Mallory stopped by for an interview and a giveaway! Make sure to read the rules before entering =)




Photobucket


I have to work today, so I will be late checking out all the great blogs participating - but at least it's something to look forward to! So once more, welcome everyone, and feel free to stick around! I love to chat about books I read, and of course, I love recommendations for more!

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda, aka Morning Glow ~!~

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks so much for the add! Stopping by to return the favor and become a follower! Looking forward to reading your posts.


Happy Hop!

Howard Sherman said...

Science fiction and horror are the two genres that have stuck with me since I was a kid. That brings me back to Esther Friesner, an excellent science fiction author that I think too few people know about.

More about my impressions of her writing are on my blog. Follow me!

TGIFF! (Thank God It’s Follow Friday!)

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Alyssa Nelson said...

I'm your newest follower!
Just blog hopping by! Nice to meet you. :-) My hop is at The Lit Express.

Come check out our 100 follower giveaway. Prize is an amazon gift card!