Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Whatcha Got Wednesday?


Aha! Another installment of Whatcha Got Wednesday. This week wasn't a big one, but I'm very excited about everything I got, and can't wait to read them... as soon as I work through my pile of other review books/library books. =)

First up is "Hungry For You" by Lynsay Sands. I'm a big fan of this author, in fact, I think I've loved everything I'd read by her. Her historicals are witty and romantic, and her Immortal series is equally so, with a little action and suspense thrown in. I already added it to my Lynsay Sands bookshelf (which is full, eek!) and I'm eyeing it with NEED. You could say I'm quite "hungry" to read this one. Hahaha, what a terrible pun...

Next up!! "Toil and Trouble" by HP Mallory. I was lucky enough to read and review the first book in her Jolie Wilkins series "Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble" and I can't wait to read this one too! I'm willing to risk keeping some library books overdue if it means I get to read "Toil and Trouble" sooner. Want to get a copy of your own? Here's a link to HP's Smashwords page, where you can purchase all of her books.

Stay tuned, another contest coming your way in the next day or so. ;)
Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda, aka Morning Glow ~!~

No comments: