Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday!

Aha! Another edition of Whatcha Got Wednesday! This is where I post about all the cool books I've gotten in the past week to read for fun, or to review. And I invite you all to comment and tell me your thoughts. Have you read any of these? What are your thoughts? Are you on the fence about buying one of them? Or maybe you just like the pretty covers.. Me too. =) So let's get right into it...

BOUGHT!
"The Iron King" by Julie Kagawa - Everyone raves about these.. and I had a gift card, so I figured I'd try them out! Or at least the first..
"The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins - LOVE this series. Bought this to make my Mom read it.
"Personal Demons" by Lisa Desrochers - There are wings on the cover. WINGS.
"Cowgirl Up and Ride" by Lorelei James - I've said it before, I LOVE this author. Now that I've read through most of her Rough Rides series, I'm working my way towards owning them all.
"The Countess" by Lynsay Sands - Another author I love. Whether it be her vampires or her historicals, she writes great, witty stories.
"The Fallen: Raziel" by Kristina Douglas - WINGS, I tell you!
"Ascension" by Caris Roane - If you don't know why by now...
"Bloodfever" by Karen Marie Moning - I already own book one, and everyone tells me I'm going to LOVE this series.. so I figured if it's that good, I better have the second book on hand.


TO REVIEW (For Romance Reviews Today)
"Halfway Hexed" by Kimberly Frost - Not an author I've read before, I'm a little excited
"Tainted by Temptation" by Katy Madison - Same. I do so love temptation. =)

That's it for me this week! But I think that's enough, right? Expect to see reviews of these books in the future, and please, please, please go enter my contest for FIVE copies of "Spiral X" - link in the upper righthand sidebar!

Did you get any cool goodies this week? Or is there anything coming out soon that you are totes excited about? Leave your thoughts in the comments.

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

No comments: