Tuesday, May 3, 2011

[RAK] Random Acts of Kindness - MAY

Book Soulmates



It's May! Which means another month for Random Acts of Kindness - started by the awesome gals at Book Soulmates. RAK is an awesome concept - bloggers and readers post a wishlist, and they might just get someone fun in their mailbox a few weeks later. The May signup hasn't officially started yet (as of 5/3) but I'm going to go ahead and post my wishlist.

~ WISHLIST ~
- "Fourth Comings" by Megan McCafferty
- "A Hundred Words for Hate" by Thomas Sniegoski
- "The Demon Trapper's Daughter" by Jana Oliver
- "How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf" by Molly Harper
- "Ascension" by Sable Grace
- "Hounded" by Kevin Hearne
- "The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons" by Katie MacAlister
- "Awakened" by Ednah Walters
- "The Throne of Fire" by Rick Riordan
- "The Goddess Test" by Aimee Carter

Whew, plenty to choose from! This will be the third month I've participated in RAK, and I actually got one last month! Well, I haven't actually received it yet (I'll do a thank you post when I get it!) but yay! It's always a treat to have someone contact you about sending a gift. As soon as the May sign up goes live, I'll give it a couple days then search out someone to share the love (or, er, kindness) with!

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

No comments: