Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday! #27

Welcome to another edition of Whatcha Got Wednesday - my own little weekly meme where I share what I received or bought within the last week. I don't do this to brag, but to showcase some reads that I might not get to in a while (due to my huge TBR pile), or I will be reviewing elsewhere - which is the case with my Romance Reviews Today books.

So Monday I was saying to myself "I guess I won't be able to do a Whatcha Got Wednesday post this week since I didn't get anything.." and then that very day I got THREE packages! Yay! So voila, a picture!



BOUGHT:
"Mind Games" by Carolyn Crane
- I LOVED this when I read it, so of course I had to buy it. This copy is used, but still in good condition. And I have a brand spanking new copy of book two, can't wait to read it...

GIFT:
"Defiant" by Kris Kennedy (ARC)
- Big big thanks to one of my critique group members, Robin! She got to review this for RRT, and offered it to me after she finished it.

FOR REVIEW:
"When You Dare" by Lori Foster (ARC)
- Oh. My. Gosh. I wanted this soooo bad. And then I got an email from a publishing consultant, offering me book one AND two. Of course I jumped at the chance. I practically drooled when I opened this package.
"Trace of Fever" by Lori Foster (ARC) - Eeek, I'm still so excited about these.

By the way, there might be a giveaway of "When you Dare" by Lori Foster on the horizon, so keep an eye out!

1 comment:

Deea said...

Nice book haul!:) I haven't read anything by Lori Foster (added the books to my TBR list) but I just finished Double Cross (the sequel to Mind Games, which I loved) and...OMG!!! It's so intense and heart wrenching! Can't wait to see what you think of it - and of that nice little cliffhanger.:D
Happy reading!
xoxo