Friday, May 6, 2011

Hops, Skips, Jumps, etc.

Hops! I'm kind of doing this at the last minute, so forgive me if I seemed rushed.

You can get my button from my right sidebar (if you so choose), and my twitter and goodreads link from the left sidebar, if you're interested.

My name is Amanda, I'm 23, work in a library, and review books here as well as for Romance Reviews Today. I'm a lover of fiction in general - but I read mostly Young Adult (paranormal, romance), and Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance... with some delicious contemporary or historical romance tossed in for variety.

And with that, on with the hops!

Photobucket
List 3 books off the top of your head that you read this year and really enjoyed. The most recent Night Huntress book by Jeaniene Frost, "Rage" by Jackie Morse Kessler, and... "How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf" by Molly Harper! All excellent books. And I know there have been more, but well... it said just three off the top of my head.

Book Blogger Hop
Which Book Blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Ah! There are so many! Probably Tynga from Tynga's reviews, Chris from Stumbling over Chaos, KB from Babbling About Books, and More!, and... and.. well, so many more. Also TheJeepDiva - who I might actually get to meet in June at the Lori Foster signing!


What character in a book would you most like to be, what character would you most like to date? ARGH! I'd love to date Bones from the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost, and I'd most like to be.. um... well, probably Cat from the same series. Cat's life is tough, but dang... that girl can make it work.

Have a great weekend! We're running the entire show at rehearsal tonight, so I'll be a late hopper as usual - forgive me! But I will return all follows... it just might not be until Saturday. :(

7 comments:

Alyssa (Hesperia Loves Books) said...

I love Cat & Bones, great choice!

I'm a new follower and would love for you to check out my blog.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi, think I was already a follower, but I'm not following you everywhere. You can find my answers to the 18+ BBPR question of the day HERE, if interested.

Happy hoppin' and have a great weekend!

Liz @ Coffee & Romance, a book blog

Anonymous said...

Ugh, that should have said *now following* not *not following*. Grr.

Judith Leger said...

Friday Follow here. I would love to be Christine Derrick in Mary Balogh's Slightly Dangerous. The character I would to date would be a toss up between Wolfric in Slightly Dangerous or Drizzt do'urden from R.A. Salvaltore Forgotten Realms book series. Gotta love a dark elf, yeah.

Hugs and blessings!
Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

Judith Leger
www.judithleger.weebly.com
www.judithleger.blogspot.com

Howard Sherman said...

I’ve met so many great people via the Book Book Blogger Con at Book Expo America I honestly can’t come up with a single name of a book blogger I want to meet but haven’t yet!

I’m heading back to BBC @ BEA. I hope to see you there!

Hop on by my blog and just say hi – http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Book Savvy Babe said...

happy FF! I love Cat and Bones, great picks! I’m a new follower via GFC! here’s my FF post: http://booksavvybabe.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-56.html

test said...

Hopping by to say Hi~
New follower~

Please check out our blog and join our opening giveaway!
We Fancy Books