Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday #28 and more general updateyness!

Welcome to another edition of Whatcha Got Wednesday - my own little weekly meme where I share what I received or bought within the last week. I don't do this to brag, but to showcase some reads that I might not get to in a while (due to my huge TBR pile), or I will be reviewing elsewhere - which is the case with my Romance Reviews Today books.

So busy!! And I'm currently in the middle of a book I need to have read (for work, btw) by tonight. Actually, "in the middle" is quite a bit of an overstatement.. So I'm afraid this post will be a little hurried.

First up:
FOR REVIEW:
"A Courtesan's Guide to Getting Your Man" by Susan Donovan and Celeste Bradley. Thanks to the publisher, St. Martin's, for this one!












BOUGHT:
"Hush" by Cherry Adair. I've heard this was a good one, and Walmart had it for a good price. It looks like a thrillride, which.. well, I don't need that at the moment because my life is a bit of a thrillride, but I might when all this excitement is over!











"The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons" by Katie MacAlister. Love this author, and I definitely love Baltic. I'm supposed to be joining a special author chat thingie this weekend - hence why I had to read this book NOW.. there will be spoilers in abudance in the chatroom.




So now for general updateyness: Next week is the show! Which means within the next couple days, I'll switch from rehearsals four times a week to rehearsal every night. We're doing good, we've already had a full run of the show, and man were we tired afterwards. So even more of my time will be gone. I'm trying to keep up, and posting at least once a day every Monday through Saturday, but I'm not sure how well that's going to go next week. I will try my best, however.

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

No comments: